Monday, June 02, 2008

Back in NH

Bad, bad blogger. It's been quite a while since I've written, and I apologize, because I'm not coming back with anything really pithy. Just a hi, hello, and update on why it's been so long!

Since my last post, I wrote two final papers, graduated with my M.Div, won a preaching award, wrote and preached my first Sunday sermon, packed up a ridiculous amount of crap, moved from NYC to New Hampshire (taking out the passenger-side mirror of the U-Haul in the process), and given my sister a baby shower (with the help of The Moms). Oh, and worked on a home-improvement project which has delayed me actually unpacking. Sigh...

So now that I'm in summer mode and unemployed, I will hopefully have lots of time to blog here and at http://www.everydaycitizen.com/, in between more home improvement, gardening, looking for a job, and just generally vegging out. Fun!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment