Friday, January 01, 2010

Project 52

It's done. I've made the commitment. Last year, one of my resolutions was to blog every week. I failed miserably, writing only 25 posts--down from 35 in 2008. (I did, however, teach myself to juggle and run a 5k--the year wasn't a total wash).


Now, however, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Through one of the people I follow on Twitter, I learned of a new blog challenge called Project 52. Beginning today, January 1, 2010, and running until January 1, 2011, participants agree to post new content on their blogs at least once a week. I just signed up. By following RSS feeds, they will be able to tell who has been slacking--and it's that accountability that I need to keep me on track.

So, here's post 1 of 52 (or more) in 2010...Happy New Year!

P.S. In case you're wondering, this is pretty much my only "resolution" for the year. Another way to ensure it happens!

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment: